jeudi 10 décembre 2009

Père Noël

Père Noël,
J'aime les champignons...
Ceux qu'on trouve dans les champs...
... et dans les chambres d'enfants...

Jojo Caramel

PS - Ma maison a un toit rouge :)

17 commentaires:

Betty a dit…

I love toadstools too! I'd love to see a pic of your house with it's red roof. I'll bet it is as cute as these toadstools!

blaubeerhaus a dit…

bonjour Jojo-Caramel...

ohhh, I have been glad about her comment. It already was so properly written...;-) If one considers them 30 years no more German have spoken...
Thank you very much!

Les champignons sont si sucrés! ;-)

Salue Annie

LiLi M. a dit…

I have exactly the same question as Betty! And I love toadstools too! They just remind me of my happy childhood and all the gnomes I could have met then!

Happy holiday season! Or better: happy toadstool season!

artycho a dit…

Je me demande d'où vient cette fascination pour les champignons...surtout les tue-mouche?! Bels ojets retro en tout cas!

Cape Cod Rambling Rose a dit…

A red roof - how lovely! Your toadstools are so sweet! I have always loved toadstools. One of my favorite childhood toys was a set of plastic tiddlywinks inside of a wooden handpainted toadstool. The cap comes off to reveal the tiddlywinks!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! a dit…

Beautiful. Have a great weekend...m

Di a dit…

tous les champignons sont adorable!

OK - enough for my school girl French - they are very cute!

Di a dit…

tous les champignons sont adorable!

OK - enough for my school girl French - they are very cute!

PCovi a dit…

I KNOW why your roof is red little fairy girl...but I didn't GNOME you speak GERMAN aussi!!!! (How many languages can we play in haha?!!)
I hope Santa brings polka-dotted toadstools to you :)

Anonyme a dit…

:))) Thank you very much to all of you and your so very nice messages :)
Happy Christmas Season everyone !!!

luce a dit…

J'en étais sur !! Tu vie dans un champignon !!Cachotière va !

minabulle a dit…

oh moi aussi j'en reluque quelques uns des champipis...!!! j'espère que le père noël t'entendra!
l'expo que tu as été voir a l'air super (gros coup de coeur pour les énormes tresses en laine, c'est de qui?)

maricle a dit…

quelle collec! bisous jojo et joyeuse fin d'année!

Monica a dit…

Lovely lovely lovely!
Hope you're enjoying the season!
Hugs,
Monicax.

mamas kram a dit…

Très joli champignons!

'Nelkenpulver' est clous de girofle moulus et 'Prise' est seulement un petit-petit peu(une prise).
Je ne sais pas si je dois écrire en français ou en anglais. Mon français n'est pas bien, but my english is not even better...

Have a nice sunday
Doris

Anonyme a dit…

C'est le travail d'une artiste chinoise, Shen Yuan. Belle saison de Noël Minabulle :)

Anonyme a dit…

Pardon d'être en retard, mais j'ai bien reçu ton message.
PN.